Fwd: Re: [kde-doc-english] Coinstallability of docbooks from kf5 and kde4

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Tue Apr 29 19:15:31 UTC 2014

Hi,

forwarding this to get a "more authoritative answer".

Even with kf5 and kdelibs4 coinstability  we have already these clashes:

kdelibs4support
/docs/kcm_ssl/index.docbook
/docs/kdebugdialog/index.docbook
sonnet/
docs/index.docbook

If kf5 workspace as well should be coinstallable with kde4 we will have nearly
100 additional clashes with docbooks