Android integration in KConfig framework

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 17:27:51 UTC 2014

Hi again,

I downloaded cmake 3.0.0-rc4 but when I use cmake with
set(CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME Android) I've got the output in attachment.
Where I installed cmake (/usr/local/share/cmake-3.0/Modules/Platform/),
I don't have any Android.cmake that could match.
I googled the problem but did not find a solution... Did you meet this ?

We use the following cmake toolchain
https://git-next.kde.org/kde/gcompris/blob/cmake/platforms/android.cmake .

Johnny