Fwd: KDE Frameworks Release Cycle

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Apr 27 13:55:07 UTC 2014

El Diumenge, 27 d'abril de 2014, a les 15:15:32, David Faure va escriure:
> FYI.

Interesting fact here that original the mail was just sent to k-f-d and k-c-d.

I am seeing similar patterns in the plasma land, where they went their own way
with the releasing discussion and only sent to this list after the discussion
happened (or that's my impression) (Note i'm not complaining of being left
aside since actually i was there in person for the KF5 dicussion).

I'm just raising the question if we want to:
 a) Try to make the KF5 and plasma people work more in the release-team list
when discussing about releases
 b) Rename the release-team list to kde-applications-release-team or something
like that to make it clear it is about "KDE Applications" side of the previous
three "Applications, Plaform and Workspaces" sides of a release
 c) Disband the relase-team altogether.

I'd like a) to happen but i can see if being hard so i'm open to anything
people want :)

Cheers,
  Albert