Update your copy of extra-cmake-modules

šumski hrvoje.senjan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 18:16:32 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 16 of April 2014 07:36:57 Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just pushed some changes to frameworks using Qt for translations which
> requires a recent version of extra-cmake-modules (you need to have
> 071581a3f899c881c9938efd082fd32589822b45). If you get build failures
> complaining about an unknown "ecm_create_qm_loader", then you need to
> update.
Hi Aurélien,
would it be possible to leave the previous logic in Frameworks? With these
changes all frameworks always include ECMCreateQmFromPoFiles, which require
development files for qttools, which then requires QtGui and QtWidgets
development files, which require ... etc ;-)
Just curious.

Cheers,
Hrvoje