Qt Contributors Summit 2014

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Sun Apr 13 18:41:16 UTC 2014

Hi frameworkers,

many of you are contributing to Qt directly and Frameworks 5 in itself is a
great contribution to Qt (it constitutes about a third of all third party Qt
libraries).

So if you haven't considered to go to the next Qt Contributors Summit, please
do now. It takes place in Berlin on June 10-11. You can register at http://qt-project.org/groups/qt-contributors-summit-2014/wiki.

You will meet most of the core contributors to Qt there and it would be great
to have a strong KDE presence there as well to discuss the state and the
future of Qt and its ecosystem.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me and I will try my best
to answer or point you to the people who can.

Regards,
Cornelius