workspace/khelpcenter which branch is "frameworks", branch master or frameworks?

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu Apr 10 20:01:51 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am really confused about the branches which are really "frameworks".

E.g workspace/khelpcenter has branches "master" and "frameworks".
But Aleix imported the khelpcenter docbooks to branch 'master', not into
branch 'frameworks'.
So what is the correct branch for the "frameworks" in workspace/khelpcenter,
master or frameworks?
Btw the docu in workspace/khelpcenter/doc need to be moved to
workspace/khelpcenter/doc/khelpcenter, because fundamentals, onlinehelp and
glossary docus should be added in workspace/khelpcenter/doc as well?

Where do  I find a list of branches for each workspace module which are in fact
"frameworks"?

--
Burkhard Lück