How do we want to ship framework translations

Aurélien Gâteau agateau at kde.org
Thu Apr 10 16:06:40 UTC 2014

Hi,

Until now, kdelibs translations have always been released as part of the
kde-l10n-$lang tarballs. I was wondering whether it should still be the
case with frameworks, or if each frameworks should instead ship with its
own translations. The work I have been been doing assumed the later
because I did not realize kdelibs tarball does not ship its own
translations.

I already have the changes to go back to separate tarballs for
translations, but would like to confirm this is the way we want to go
before applying the changes.

Aurélien