kdeinit5 binary and man page in different repos

Alex Merry alex.merry at kde.org
Wed Apr 9 18:44:36 UTC 2014

On 09/04/14 19:34, Alex Merry wrote:
> On 09/04/14 19:08, Michael Palimaka wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I noticed that kdeinit5 is in kinit, and its man page appears to be in
>> kservice. I guess the man page should be moved, but I'm not sure of the
>> best procedure with regards to preserving history etc.
>
> Huh, so it is.  *Adds it to his TODO list*

Alternatively, if you want to learn how to do it, check out
http://community.kde.org/User:Randomguy3

Push it to a personal clone of the kinit repo
(http://community.kde.org/Sysadmin/GitKdeOrgManual#Personal_clones_of_project_repositories)
and post the address on here, and I'll have a look to make sure it's
sensible.

Alex