Kioslave repos

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Tue Apr 8 15:37:00 UTC 2014

On Tuesday 08 April 2014 17:09:53 Aleix Pol wrote:
> Right, I updated the runtime splitting wiki page with this [1], by delaying
> to the futurible maintainer of the kio-extras the decision of what
> kioslaves to deprecate.

Good move.

Pushed me toward looking a bit closer to this page, as obviously we didn't
look close enough before (sorry about that), I might have a concern still:
solid-deviceautomounter getting its own repository. It looks again like a
completely leave behind or put in plasma-workspace (maybe not the kcm which is
perhaps more plasma-desktop).
With the uncertainty around it, I'd say its put in plasma-* until we got a
replacement solution.

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net