kde4support => kdelibs4support[Was: Re: Releasing Deprecated modules and Tier 4 Definition]

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Thu Apr 3 07:53:34 UTC 2014

Hello,

On Thursday 03 April 2014 09:50:24 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 March 2014 10:41:15 Ben Cooksley wrote:
> > On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 7:15 AM, Kevin Ottens <ervin at kde.org> wrote:
> > > Hello,
> >
> > Hi,

> > > I personally don't mind. I leave the call to Ben though, as it'd mean
> > > yet another rename and they're painful on the sysadmin side.
> >
> > If we can, i'd like to batch all the renames together, it is less
> > disruptive to do it all at once.
>
> So this was never executed - I will update the dot story to refer to
> kde4support but I think it should really be renamed if at all possible.

Damn! And now that would be SIC to make it happen... *sigh*
Ben, could you please make it happen now? There's apparently nothing else to
batch with it, it likely means disturbances all around too as the content of
the module will have to be adjusted accordingly and all the modules depending
on it will break.

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net