Translation support in Qt-translation-based frameworks

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Tue Apr 1 13:47:35 UTC 2014

Am Montag, 31. März 2014, 07:30:29 schrieb Aurélien Gâteau:

> I just committed the necessary build system changes to enable all
> Qt-translation-based frameworks to build, install and load their
> translations.

Thanks, I see still some problems:

solid:
solid5 ok, solid-hardware work in progress

knotifyconfig:
extraction to knotifyconfig5.pot, but catalog apparently not loaded

kdesu:
extraction to kdesud5.pot, but catalog apparently not loaded

kwindowsystem:
extraction to kwindowsystem5.pot, but catalog apparently not loaded

kpty:
extraction to kpty5.pot, but catalog apparently not loaded

knewstuff:
extraction to knewstuff5.pot, but catalog apparently not loaded

kparts5:
extraction to kparts5.pot, but catalog apparently not loaded

kinit:
extraction to kinit5.pot, but catalog apparently not loaded

kcmutils:
extraction to kcmutils5.pot, but catalog apparently not loaded

khtml:
extraction to khtml5.pot, but catalog apparently not loaded

kdeclarative:
extraction to kdeclarative5.pot, but catalog apparently not loaded

kservice:
extraction to kservice5.pot, but catalog apparently not loaded

kde4support:
extraction to kdelibs_colors5.pot+kdecalendarsystems5+timezones5, but catalogs
apparently not loaded

kio/src/kpasswdserver:
extraction to kpasswdserver.pot, does KPasswdServerFactory("kpasswdserver")
still load the catalog?

kconfigwidgets:
extraction to kconfigwidgets5.pot, but catalog apparently not loaded

kdoctools:
extraction to kio_help5.pot, but catalog apparently not loaded
to be consistent with the other catalog names this should be " kdoctools5"

kunitconversion:
extraction to kunitconversion5.pot, but catalog apparently not loaded

frameworkintegration:
extraction to frameworkintegration5.pot, but catalog apparently not loaded

kiconthemes:
extraction to kiconthemes5.pot, but catalog apparently not loaded

kwalletd:
extraction to kwalletd5.pot, how is the catalog loaded?

kjsembed:
extraction to kjsembed5.pot, but catalog apparently not loaded

ktextwidgets:
extraction to ktextwidgets5.pot, but catalog apparently not loaded

ktexteditor:
extraction to ktexteditor5.pot, but catalog apparently not loaded

kross:
extraction to kross5.pot, but catalog apparently not loaded

ki18n:
extraction to ki18n5.pot, but catalog apparently not loaded

knotifications, sonnet, kcoreaddons, kio, kbookmarks, kfileaudiopreview, kcrash,
kauth, kdesignerplugin, kjobwidgets, kitemviews, kxmlgui, kglobalaccel,
kwidgetsaddons, kcompletion, kdbusaddons, kdnssd, kcodecs5 seem to be OK.

Thanks

--
Burkhard Lück