I broke kwin

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Apr 1 13:01:20 UTC 2014

but I can't fix it? ;)

I removed a very old obsolete method from kwindowsystem, then I noticed kwin
was still using it, but I can't push the fix?

Counting objects: 31, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (4/4), done.
Writing objects: 100% (4/4), 400 bytes | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 4 (delta 3), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: FATAL: W refs/heads/master kde-workspace dfaure DENIED by
refs/heads/master
remote: error: hook declined to update refs/heads/master
To git at git.kde.org:kde-workspace
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to 'git at git.kde.org:kde-workspace'