QTimeZone merged for 5.2

John Layt jlayt at kde.org
Fri Sep 27 15:24:51 UTC 2013

On 25 September 2013 17:21, Mark <markg85 at gmail.com> wrote:
> <snip>
>>
>> I've been
>> talking to the QML component guys and they will have a new calendar
>> component for 5.3 that they need QCalendarSystem for as well.
>
> </snip>
>
> Hi John,
>
> What you said there sounds very interesting to me! Do you have any link for
> me where i can read about that or where current code in that area is being
> developed?
>
> Cheers,
> Mark

Sure.  Just to correct myself, Mitch says its the QtQuick Controls'
Calendar, not the actual QCalendarWidget.  Not that I know what that
means, I really need to take a QML course :-)

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,45769
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5.1/qtqml/qml-qtqml2-date.html (the from*
methods are missing.. see next link for those).
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#patch,sidebyside,61255,1,src/qml/doc/snippets/qml/date.qml

In response I pointed him at my draft QCalendarSystem class.

http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-5-ICU#955c0120c32f7991db7d55a94df808c2.

Cheers!

John.