Qt Dev Days Stuff

John Layt jlayt at kde.org
Thu Sep 19 13:34:26 UTC 2013

Hi,

Qt Dev Days is short on Lightning Talks, so if you have a Qt-related
topic you want to present or demo for up to 10 minutes, please submit
it at http://www.qtdeveloperdays.com/lightning-talks by tomorrow.

I'd especially like to see a KF5 lightning talk focussed on the
libraries we will be releasing and why people would want to use them.
Another talk perhaps could be about KDE's contributions to Qt in both
code and community, i.e. what new features we've added to Qt5, the
benefits of Free Qt, etc.  I could do them myself, but I already have
one lightning talk planned and it might be better coming from someone
more actively involved, so volunteers welcome.

I want to make a marketing push for KF5 at QtDD around these two
themes as well, with handouts and talking points for our booth staff,
so I'll be ransacking the wiki and picking peoples brains about that
over the next few days.

And yes, we still have a couple of tickets available if you want to
come and join in the fun.

Cheers!

John.