KF5 Update Meeting 2013-w38 Reminder

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 12:54:46 UTC 2013

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 3:27 PM, Àlex Fiestas <afiestas at kde.org> wrote:

> Hi there !
>
> Just a quick reminder:
> The next KF5 Update Meeting will happen on #kde-devel tomorrow at 4pm
> Barcelona (CEST / UTC+2) time.
>
> If you want me to do any announcement tomorrow just when the meeting start
> either send it as a reply here, or contact me in any way.
>
> See you there.
>
> Cheers !

I won't be there this week.
My updates:
- KIO slave listEntry improvement merged
- Old listEntry method deprecated
- [todo] update the other slaves that still use the old listEntry (like the
http slave)
- the SMB port is still bit rotting (dawit is still making changes and
isn't done yet)
- No progress made on KUriFilter due to other KIO stuff.