Google Code-In

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Fri Oct 25 07:11:58 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I got contacted by Lydia because the Google Code-In will soon start and we
could maybe give out tasks to people. I think that's a good idea, and one area
is "port kdeexamples to KF5". If we split it per example in the repo, it makes
for nice small tasks, is easy to have them in parallel, etc.

The catch of course is that we need people to mentor and create the tasks.
Anyone up for it? I can give a hand, but it's better to have a couple of
people IMO.

Cheers.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net