DBusMenuQt cmake *Config

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Oct 22 12:00:29 UTC 2013

Hi Aurelien,

Let's try again to finally get this resolved. :)

Attached, the necessary cmake foo to have find_package(DBusMenuQt NO_MODULE)
work like other frameworks do.

The .diff should work, but someone had problems applying it during testing, so
I've attached the whole files as well. (Maybe I missed some bzr diff option.)

Could you get this merged? If you want to test: kde-
workspace/plasma/generic/dataengines/CMakeLists.txt uses this, builds fine in
both cases (with and without DBusMenuQt). I need this for the
statusnotifieritem portion of the systemtray.

Thanks,
--
sebas