plasma-framework build broken

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Sat Oct 12 19:48:28 UTC 2013

Hi Steve,

It seems that one of your recent commits to plasma-frameworks broke its build:

/home/sebas/kf5/src/plasma-
framework/src/declarativeimports/qtextracomponents/tests/columnproxymodeltest.cpp:23:23:
fatal error: qtest_kde.h: No such file or directory

Readding the things you removed there leads to the next error
(threadweaver_export.h not found). I've given up at that point and have for
now reverted your commit as a whole, which does indeed make it build again, in
order not to block others' work.

Did this actually build for you? If so, I wonder what's different on my
system. Could you have another look?

Cheers,
--
sebas