KNotifyConfig cmake vars problem

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Sat Oct 12 11:42:25 UTC 2013

Hey,

I'm trying to build konsole, which requires KNotifyConfig, but I'm having
trouble importing the target. When applying the attached patch to
KNotifyConfig (which I believe should add the right variables), I'm getting

CMake Error at /home/sebas/kf5/install/lib/x86_64-linux-
gnu/cmake/KNotifyConfig/KNotifyConfigConfig.cmake:11 (message):
  File or directory referenced by variable KNotifyConfig_INCLUDE_DIR does not
  exist !
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /home/sebas/kf5/install/lib/x86_64-linux-
gnu/cmake/KNotifyConfig/KNotifyConfigConfig.cmake:57 (set_and_check)
  /home/sebas/kf5/install/share/ECM/find-modules/FindKF5.cmake:209
(find_package)
  CMakeLists.txt:15 (find_package)

So it seems set_and_check doesn't do its job here. What could be the reason?

Cheers,
--
sebas