Failing Tests in Kross

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Mon Oct 7 15:59:13 UTC 2013

Hey Sebastian

I had taken up the task of moving Kross to tier3, and I noticed that most
tests (11/12) are failing.

The following tests FAILED:
          1 - kross-guiform-py (Failed)
          2 - kross-guiform-rb (Failed)
          3 - kross-guiqt-py (Failed)
          4 - kross-guiqt-rb (Failed)
          5 - kross-guitk-py (Failed)
          7 - kross-test-py (Failed)
          8 - kross-unittest-es (SEGFAULT)
          9 - kross-unittest-js (SEGFAULT)
         10 - kross-unittest-py (Failed)
         11 - kross-unittest-rb (Failed)

The test in the qts plugin also segfaults. The python and ruby tests fail
because of the missing kross plugin. However the js/es ones seem to segault.
Do you think you could have a look at them? I'm not comfortable moving it to
tier3 with failing tests.

There also seems to be a .ui file in the tests directory, which I'm not sure
how to run.

When Kross moves to its own git repo we should probably move the ruby and
python plugin in it as well.

Also, can I add a MAINTAINERS file with your name in it?

--
Vishesh Handa