EcmQt4To5Porting

David Faure faure at kde.org
Fri Oct 4 07:22:57 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 02 October 2013 14:07:31 Martin Klapetek wrote:
> There were 2 files recently removed from ECM which broke attica's build,
> this puts the removed files as local cmake modules.
>

> Diffs
> -----
>
>   CMakeLists.txt e0efb9b
>   cmake/modules/ECMQt4To5Porting.cmake PRE-CREATION
>   cmake/modules/FindQt5Transitional.cmake PRE-CREATION

I'm confused. Why have they been removed from ECM?
(and where was this explained/announced).

Attica surely isn't the only module which is going to want to build with both
Qt4 and Qt5, right?
Or if there's a better way to do this, shouldn't attica be ported to the
better way, before other modules copy these files too?