Dialogs, QPT and Qt5

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Thu Nov 28 16:53:14 UTC 2013

Dear frameworkers,
I've seen that when we ask for a QFileDialog in KF5 we get a generic
QFileDialog at the moment. The reason is simple, KFileDialog is deprecated
in KDE4Support and we are not implementing
QPlatformDialogHelper *QPlatformThemecreatePlatformDialogHelper(DialogType
dialogType).

I would like to make it happen, my only question is then what should we do?
Should we have a framework for KFileDialog, KColorDialog and KFontDialog?
Should we fork them and get  a copy in PlatformIntegration?

Aleix