[Kde-pim] PIM Sprint: Porting PIM to Frameworks

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 20:36:02 UTC 2013

Kevin Ottens wrote:
>> Tiers above 1 are not especially relevant. A tier is a fluid label. It
>> doesn't matter when we are using split repos.
>
> If you could stop spreading that it'd be nice. It's not because you see no
> value in tier 2 and 3 distinction that this value doesn't exist.

I think this is a misunderstanding.

I wasn't referring to what you are referring to. I'm referring to the idea
that the tier of a framework can change through its lifetime if it gets
dependencies etc, and the fact that post-split, there won't be a 'tier N
folder' for code to be in. The tier will only exist in documentation.

I searched for but didn't find anything relating to that in the archives, so
maybe it doesn't exist.

Thanks,

Steve.