error: KF5::KDBusAddons-NOTFOUND

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Nov 19 15:32:53 UTC 2013

On Tuesday, November 19, 2013 15:42:47 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 19, 2013 12:48:53 Stephen Kelly wrote:

> > Try to construct a trivial testcase using one of the targets. If that
> > fails, post it. If it passes, bisect the difference to kactivities.
>
> I've attached a bare example, that also fails here, with error from
> $subject.

I've found the problem leading to this. When I run cmake / make / make install
from the top-level kdelibs directory, the -relwithdebinfo.cmake Target files
are not installed. When I re-run make install from, for example within
tier2/ki18n, the KI18nTargets-relwithdebinfo.cmake gets installed, and is
subsequently found. Same for KDBusAddons, and all other frameworks, as far as
I can tell.

When re-running make install, I get this file (for example) installed, which
is what I seemed to be missing.
/home/sebas/kf5/install/lib64/cmake/KI18n/KI18nTargets-relwithdebinfo.cmake

Any idea how this can happen?
--
sebas