Wrapping up about KI18n and UIC

Chusslove Illich caslav.ilic at gmx.net
Mon Nov 18 20:26:39 UTC 2013

> [: Stephen Kelly :]
> This depends on Qt 5.3 and CMake master plus some trivial new generator
> expressions. Aside from bikeshedding names of things and defaults, can you
> see any problem with this?

Other than bikeshedding about the defaults (which I will do a bit later),
I don't see any problems with this.

Only one (hopefully little) thing: this syntax implies that everything
compiled into the target will use the given settings, so later .kcfg files
should be treated too (through an option-to-be-added to kconfig_compiler).

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)