error: KF5::KDBusAddons-NOTFOUND

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 17:03:45 UTC 2013

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 5:53 PM, Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 5:43 PM, Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org> wrote:
>
>> It seems subject broke over the weekend. kactivities fails to compile:
>>
>> c++: error: KF5::KDBusAddons-NOTFOUND: No such file or directory
>>
>> kactivities uses:
>>
>> find_package (KF5 CONFIG REQUIRED KDBusAddons)
>>
>> so it's pretty bare-bones.
>>
>> Could someone have a look or suggest a fix?

I have the same problem with Workspace failing on KNewStuff (note that it's
during linking):

Scanning dependencies of target kcm_kwindecoration
Linking CXX shared module ../../../lib/kcm_kwin_scripts.so
c++: error: KF5::KNewStuff-NOTFOUND: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [lib/kcm_kwin_scripts.so] Error 1
make[1]: *** [kwin/kcmkwin/kwinscripts/CMakeFiles/kcm_kwin_scripts.dir/all]
Error 2

There's no warning or error in cmake configuration time?
> You can trigger it with "make rebuild_cache"

Nope, KNewStuff is happily found, no error or warning.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer