Wrapping up about KI18n and UIC

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Mon Nov 18 15:17:44 UTC 2013

On Monday 18 November 2013 13:27:19 Aleix Pol wrote:
> So would it be that bad to have a macro of ours that ends up being just a
> wrapper to qt5_wrap_ui?
>
> Otherwise, this delays the possibility to help the ongoing porting process
> by extending a mandatory dependency on KDE4Support.

Right, we need to cater to that need too. Since that's tied to ki18n use, what
about putting that wrapper macro in ki18n for the time being?

Of course it should be removed when we get a proper fix via CMake 3 around.
But in the meantime it'll do the trick and allow removing dependencies on
KDE4Support just for that.

Cheers.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net