kdelibs/interfaces/khexedit

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Mon Nov 11 22:43:08 UTC 2013

I see, and agree. So the way forward with kspeech would be to make it
it's own framework. then at some point turn the header/dbus interface
into a library that can hide the implementation details of using the
dbus interface directly, right?
Something like libkspeech.so that has a class/namespace to interact
with the speech dbus interface itself.

BR,
Jeremy