kdesrc-buildrc updated

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed May 29 09:09:54 UTC 2013

On Tuesday 28 May 2013 20:23:45 David Faure wrote:
> * [dfaure] extract kf5 module definitions from kdesrc-buildrc into a file
> in  git

Done. Please update your kdesrc-build git checkout, then download
http://www.davidfaure.fr/kde/kf5-qt5-kdesrc-buildrc one last time,
or rather do to your kdesrc-buildrc what I did to that one: remove all module
definitions and add this include line instead:
include extragear/utils/kdesrc-build/kf5-qt5-build-include

This way you won't ever have to merge your paths and flags (the "global"
section) with the module definitions for KF5 coming from my file, these will
now be maintained in kdesrc-build's git module.