KF5 Update Meeting 2013-w20

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu May 16 21:33:37 UTC 2013

On Thursday 16 May 2013 22:53:34 Valentin Rusu wrote:
> On Wednesday 15 May 2013 21:07:43 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > On Wednesday 15 May 2013, Kevin Ottens wrote:
> > > Hello all,
> > >
> > > So yesterday 4pm (Paris timezone :p) as planned we had the first update
> >
> > is it planned to have those meetings sometimes also later in the day ?
> > At 4pm I'm at work, and so can't attend.
>
> Same for me. At 4pm I'm at work. And my regular job is not for KDE ;-)

And others can only attend from work. And there are timezones. And with any
non-trivial amount of people, it's actually impossible to find a time that
suits everyone anyway.

If you can't attend the meeting, you can always post your status update to
this list, and you can read the detailed minutes afterwards and react by email
the way you would reacted on IRC.