KF5. QtTest staging.

Alexandr Akulich akulichalexander at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 08:05:28 UTC 2013

Hi all.
I have discovered a bug with compilation of frameworks branch of kdelibs.
Content of current version of kdelibs/libkdeqt5staging/src/qtest_staging.h
has been commited to upstream, so should be removed to avoid compilation
errors.

kdelibs/libkdeqt5staging/src/qtest_staging.h:
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kdelibs.git&a=blob&h=c2b081ecdbecd190269bd49cc276e1d5f43cb4fa&hb=e15c7f39e3b36abdc440bfcca543f7e3f7801ea0&f=libkdeqt5staging%2Fsrc%2Fqtest_staging.h

Commit in upstream:
http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qtbase/commit/34a3f2cd442ff1396e508f7a8890b968f1bb3179

I don't know, what is better - get rid conflicted part of content
of qtest_staging.h (and suppose that this file will be used for some
similar stuff), or remove whole file as well as references at:
kdecore/tests/kdatetimetest.cpp:24
staging/kde4support/src/kdecore/qtest_kde.h:24
libkdeqt5staging/src/CMakeLists.txt:29