Somebody interested in porting mingw manifest support into cmake ?

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sun Mar 24 15:19:50 UTC 2013

Hi,

in kdelibs in the frameworks branch, we are trying to get rid of KDE-specific
extensions, both for Qt and for cmake.
This means also no longer kde4_add_executable(), but plain cmake
add_executable() instead.

This means we loose the manifest support for mingw under Windows we currently
have.

To keep manifest support for mingw, somebody needs to port that to cmake.
The cmake developers signalles support for that idea, but we (i.e. somebody
from KDE) has to do it.

I don't have a windows machine, so this won't be me.

Volunteers ?

Thanks :-)
Alex