FindQt5.cmake?

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Fri Mar 8 19:52:16 UTC 2013

On Friday 08 March 2013, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Thursday 07 March 2013 Mar, you wrote:
> > Which parts of KF5 do you want to use ?
>
> I'm right now experimenting: I want to get a good feel for the complexity
> of porting to KF5/Qt5, so I actually don't have a real answer yet :-).
>
> In any case, thanks a bunch for the answer and for the links!

You're welcome :-)

This may be useful too:
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/ECM_SourceIncompatChanges

it documents all source incompatible changes in the buildsystem, except the
major change with FindKDE4Internal.cmake, this will come later (I know this is
actually the most important one).
But it is not yet completely clear how this will look like.

Alex