FindQt5.cmake?

Antonio Larrosa antonio.larrosa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 18:48:20 UTC 2013

2013/3/7 Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org>

> Erm... I'm looking into Qt5 and KF5 atm, and I was wondering where I could
> find a FindQt5.cmake module, feeling rather lost.

Hi, I was recently in the same situation than you. It seems you don't need
a FindQt5.cmake file.
If you build and install Qt5, the appropiate cmake files will be installed
to $prefix/lib/cmake

So you just have to put this in your CMakeLists.txt file to find it:

find_package(Qt5Core REQUIRED)
find_package(Qt5Sql REQUIRED)

And so on, depending on the modules you're using.

If you want more information, read this:
http://www.kdab.com/using-cmake-with-qt-5/
It explains quite well how to work with Qt5 and cmake.

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa