find_package(XCB ...) ?

Martin Graesslin mgraesslin at kde.org
Sun Jul 28 13:01:36 UTC 2013

On Sunday 28 July 2013 13:43:50 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> I'm facing some challenges building kde-workspace on top of Frameworks. XCB
> is not found, do you know which packages I need to have it found through
> find_package?
Same as kde-workspace on Qt4. Do you have an error message? It's not shown in
the feature summary as XCB is binary - either everything is found or none. But
in the cmake output it should list which XCB modules are not found.

Note: there's a FindXCB in kde-workspace and one in ECM. We still need the one
from kde-workspace as ECM doesn't find all modules we use. So ensure the
correct FindXCB is used.

Cheers
Martin