Correct way to set target include directory property ?

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Wed Jul 17 21:23:36 UTC 2013

Hi,

I just made kconfigwidgets build also standalone[1].

It didn't work immediately, since it didn't have the correct include dirs set.
As I understand it, they should come from the KWidgetsAddons and KConfig
libraries it links against, but those do not yet set them.

Attached is what I committed to set the include directory properties for those
libraries.
Is this the correct way to do it or is there a better way ?

It would be nice if cmake would handle relative directories for the INSTALL
interface automatically as relative to CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX.

Alex

[1] This is only *possible* at all by using variables like
${KWidgetAddons_LIBRARIES}. And as I noticed, there is more work to do to make
this stuff build also standalone than simply renaming the targets. It has to
be checked whether the include dirs are correct, etc.[2]

[2] that's what I meant when I mentioned some time ago that it would be good
to have an easy to way to test install Config.cmake files, i.e. check whether
the properties are set correctly etc.