cannot compile after latest attica update

Hugo Pereira Da Costa hugo at oxygen-icons.org
Sun Jul 14 17:37:07 UTC 2013

Hello

I'm unable to compile neither plasma-workspace nor kde-workspace against
kf5 (and in fact against attica) after latest update of attica. Error is:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lLibAttica::attica

It seems (but I might be wrong) that there are some issues related to
the addition of "NAMESPACE LibAttica::" in CMakeLists.txt (from attica) and

set(LibAttica_LIBRARIES LibAttica::attica)

in LibAtticaConfig.cmake.in

Any clue ? Is there some changes to propagate to CMakeLists ?

Thanks in advance,

Hugo

tbh: right now plasma-workspace has other issues but this is temporary I
assume and I don't really need it for the moment anyway