e-c-m now installs into non-versioned directory

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Jul 1 12:24:24 UTC 2013

Le vendredi 28 juin 2013 23:27:13 Alexander Neundorf a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I just increased the version of e-c- to 0.0.9 and it now installs simply
> into share/ECM/ instead share/ECM-0.0.9/.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

> You don't have to update it yet, but if you want to see whether this works
> for you, feel free.

Seems to work fine, except that of course it makes the bug happen one last
time... After updating and installing ECM, kdelibs-frameworks still uses the
older ECM-0.0.8 directory.
CMakeCache.txt:ECM_DIR:PATH=/d/kde/inst/kde_frameworks/share/ECM-0.0.8/cmake

So everyone, when you next run kdesrc-build and let it update ECM, remember to
also delete your CMakeCache.txt in kdelibs and plasma-framework....

> I guess I'll upgrade the required version by kdelibs to 0.0.9 at some point
> in the next days.

... otherwise you'll soon get a "0.0.9 not found" error.