K_EXPORT_PLUGIN

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Feb 25 16:38:09 UTC 2013

hi ...

in kexportplugin.h there is this:

#pragma message("K_EXPORT_PLUGIN is defined as a hack here, for compat. Port to
new plugin system (QT_PLUGIN_METADATA) instead.")

this was introduced in the first revision of this file (58606a42).

i haven't been able to find any useful information online about this
QT_PLUGIN_METADATA thing. currently when compiling libplasma2 we get screen
after screen of this message, and i 'd like to get rid of it.

can somene point me in a useful direction? thanks.

--
Aaron J. Seigo