CamelCasing our libraries ?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Feb 23 10:31:24 UTC 2013

El Divendres, 22 de febrer de 2013, a les 18:59:55, Alexander Neundorf va
escriure:
> On Friday 15 February 2013, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > any opinions abouut changing our library names to CamelCase, like
> > libKCoreAddons.so, together with the package named KCoreAddons ?
> > Right now it is libkcoreaddons, and the cmake variables for it are
> > kcoreaddons_FOUND, kcoreaddons_INCLUDE_DIRS etc.
> >
> > I'd prefer to CamelCase them. This would also be consistent with Qt.
> > We can do that step by step as the libs move from staging/ into
> > tier[123]/.
> >
> > Comments ?
>
> so if there are no serious objections, I'll start doing that in the next
> days, starting with the libs in tier1/ and tier2/, then staging/, one by
> one.

I guess my email somehow never made it to the list. My comment was

*****
I'd prefer we are consistent with 15 years of KDE libraries.

Cheers,
  Albert
*****

But feel free to ignore it, not that i'm much into development of frameworks
to have any voice.

Cheers,
  Albert