Jenkins build became unstable: kdelibs_frameworks_qt5 #368

David Faure faure+bluesystems at kde.org
Sat Feb 9 09:30:06 UTC 2013

On Saturday 09 February 2013 09:24:59 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Friday 08 February 2013, KDE CI System wrote:
> > See <http://build.kde.org/job/kdelibs_frameworks_qt5/368/changes>
>
> I just checked, those two tests were failing already before my buildsystem
> changes.

Yes, somehow they must have been disabled before some buildsystem change, they
suddenly started running, clearly they were not running before... but that's
good, we want them to run :)

I fixed the kconfig_compiler one already, and reported the other to Thiago
(double deletion of a Q_GLOBAL_STATIC object, in kdesktopfiletest)