KJavaAppletWidget's usage of KWindowSystem

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Mon Feb 4 17:10:26 UTC 2013

On Monday 04 February 2013 17:47:45 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Saturday, February 2, 2013 13:05:15 David Faure wrote:
> > I tried removing the doNotManage() call, and...
>
> if you replace them with:
>
> 	setWindowFlags(Qt::X11BypassWindowManagerHint | windowFlags())
that's also what I wanted to suggest, it should ensure that KWin doesn't
create a Client for it (so won't appear in Alt+Tab). But we will still see it
in the time between the mapping and the embedding. But that's a different
problem and if the flag helps I'm more than happy to get rid of the do not
manage and help get a good solution ;-)

--
Martin Gräßlin