KF5 Update Meeting Minutes Almost 2014

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Dec 31 15:29:19 UTC 2013

On Tuesday 31 December 2013 16:17:20 Kevin Ottens wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> This is the minutes of the last meeting of 2013. As usual it has been held
> on #kde-devel at 4pm Paris time.
>
> Were present: apol and myself.

Sorry, missed it by 30 minutes.

> Announcement:
>  * TP1 is almost ready, forwarding headers work missing
>
>  * apol has been working on the header generation for KCoreAddons,
> KGuiAddons and KWidgetsAddons;
>  * he'll cover KArchive and ThreadWeaver next which are blocking TP1;

Can we distribute the work, to get this done faster?
I'll take KDBusAddons and KService, let's say.

It would be good if someone with more knowledge of the consensus for installed
headers would take care of kio and kparts, i.e. the prefixed cases.

Aleix or Aurélien, can you maybe start with putting up the spec in the wiki?
Or do we still have things to discuss? I didn't fully follow that discussion,
so I'm not sure if it's all solved or not (see the questions from Friedrich
Kossebau).