KCoreAddons forward headers

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Dec 29 11:20:32 UTC 2013

On Friday 27 December 2013 19:36:57 Aleix Pol wrote:
> Hi,
> Here's a patch adding CamelCase headers to KCoreAddons (attached).
>
> If we agree that it's the proper way of doing it, I'll proceed to do it on
> the rest of modules.

Looks good to me. I like the fact that we can't forget to add forwarding
headers like before - if we do, the lowercase header isn't installed either,
so we'll notice faster :)
I mean, a single operation is needed to install a new header, instead of two,
one of which I always forgot.

The only bit of syntax I don't really understand is
  REQUIRED_HEADERS KCoreAddons_HEADERS
What does this do / mean ?
It's set in every line AFAICS, so I don't see the purpose, but I'm surely
missing something.

Anyhow, please proceed, this is the last missing bit of code before we can
release TP1.