What are the plans with CamelCase includes?

Bhushan Shah bhush94 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 12:47:48 UTC 2013

Hello,

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 5:59 PM, Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> wrote:
> I'll try to take some time after the 26th to do it. If somebody wants to do
> it meanwhile, please do and I'll review it.

I have some spare time and want to do it.. If I want to check one
example for it.. the code in KParts repo is good one? That's what I
will need?

include(ECMGenerateHeaders)
ecm_generate_headers(
    Part Plugin PartManager MainWindow Event
    BrowserExtension HistoryProvider BrowserInterface
    BrowserRun StatusBarExtension BrowserOpenOrSaveQuestion
    ScriptableExtension TextExtension HtmlExtension FileInfoExtension
    ListingExtension
)
install(DIRECTORY ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/KParts DESTINATION
${INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR} COMPONENT Devel )

Thanks!

--
Bhushan Shah

http://bhush9.github.io