Framework licenses

Alex Merry kde at randomguy3.me.uk
Mon Dec 23 19:45:36 UTC 2013

On 23/12/13 18:46, Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> - plasma-framework: this framework uses multiple licenses, but majority is
> LGPL (this is the case for many other frameworks). Should we use a LGPL 2.1
> COPYING.LIB file?

A quick attack with git grep shows the majority of code to be LGPL 2
(+), with the odd LGPL 2.1 (+) file, in the libraries, along with some
GPL2 code (in the examples etc).  As such, I committed an LGPL 2.1
COPYING.LIB file (since that should work for all the LGPL files) and a
GPL2 COPYING file.

Alex