kde4support: kstandarddirs_unittest fix

Alex Merry kde at randomguy3.me.uk
Mon Dec 23 14:42:45 UTC 2013

On 23/12/13 14:23, Alex Merry wrote:
> On 23/12/13 12:52, David Faure wrote:
>> On Monday 23 December 2013 11:43:39 Alex Merry wrote:
>>> Either way, the tests will fail is KDEDIRS is not set correctly; I think
>>> the right approach there is to do a bit of a sanity check in
>>> initTestCase() and bail (with either QSKIP or QFAIL) if it is either
>>> empty or does not contain at least the install directory.
>>
>> Or we can just set it with a qputenv? ;)
>>

> Setting it correctly is the tricky part.  CMake doesn't seem keen on
> giving you the install prefixes of other packages.

Ah, I should say that the reason setting it correctly is tricky is
because it turns out it doesn't actually need to contain the
installation directory.  The important thing is that it contains the
directory where KConfig is installed, unless that *is* the installation
directory.  Basically, it only needs to be set if you're installing the
frameworks in different directories, like Jenkins does.

Alex