Checking out all of frameworks

Michael Pyne mpyne at kde.org
Mon Dec 23 02:53:07 UTC 2013

On 12/22/2013 9:34 AM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El Diumenge, 22 de desembre de 2013, a les 15:30:44, Cornelius Schumacher va
> escriure:
>> What's the best way to check out all git repositories, which are part of the
>> frameworks, after the split? Is there a definitive list available in
>> machine readable format somewhere?
>>
>> I tried http://projects.kde.org/projects.xml, but this only gives some HTML,
>> which doesn't look very well-defined.
>
> http://projects.kde.org/kde_projects.xml

One thing I'd like to point out is that there are a couple of script
that should be able to either do this clone process for you entirely
(e.g. kdesrc-build or the "KDE Superbuild" repo which uses CMake) or
make it easier to script this yourself (kde-checkout-list.pl in
kde-dev-scripts, which might even be able to do the clones for you IIRC).

Regards,
  - Michael Pyne