Framework metadata

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Fri Dec 20 21:56:32 UTC 2013

On Friday 20 December 2013 Aurélien Gâteau wrote:

> Are we all OK with this short-term plan?

I'm very much in favor with anything which gets us moving forward.
Bikeshedding about the format is not one of these things.

It would be great, if the fields needed for Inqlude would be available in a
structured format. I don't really care if it's XML, RDF, JSON, or whatever as
long as it can be extracted by software. So even some consistent way to
express it in a markdown README might be fine.