Let's get in release mode!

Aurélien Gâteau agateau at kde.org
Tue Dec 17 10:14:19 UTC 2013

On Tue, 17 Dec 2013 10:59:45 +0100, David Faure wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 December 2013 21:40:48 Ben Cooksley wrote:
>> those
>> on common
>> >
>> > In case anyone wonders, here's the full list of frameworks:
>> >
>> > apidox                kauth        kconfigwidgets  kded
>> kf5umbrella
>> > kiconthemes    kjs             kparts       ktextwidgets
>> sonnet
>> > dnssd                 kbookmarks   kcoreaddons     kdesu
>> > kfileaudiopreview  kidletime      kjsembed        kplotting
>> >  kunitconversion threadweaver
>> > frameworkintegration  kcmutils     kcrash          kdewebkit
>> > kglobalaccel
>> > kimageformats  kmediaplayer    kprintutils  kwallet
>> xmlgui
>> > itemmodels            kcodecs      kdbusaddons     kdewidgets
>> kguiaddons
>> > kinit          knewstuff       kpty         kwidgetsaddons
>> > itemviews             kcompletion  kde4support     kdoctools
>> khtml
>> > kio            knotifications  kross        kwindowsystem
>> > karchive              kconfig      kdeclarative    kemoticons
>> ki18n
>> > kjobwidgets    knotifyconfig   kservice     solid
>
> Did we really mean for apidox to be a framework?

Poor apidox needs a home :). Even if it is does not provide libraries
build applications on top of it, it needs to have a repository, right?

Apidox is used by several libraries to agregate multiple Doxygen
projects, I'd be actually interested in turning it into something
usable
outside of api.kde.org (I am weird in that way: I like to work on
documentation tools)

Aurélien